Similar to other Axe & Sledge products, elbow grease contains several patented ingredients that are shown to be effective, such as:
- Optimsm® from bergstrom nutrition
- Biocell collagen® from biocell technology
- Bioperine® from sabinsa corporation
Optimsm® is one of the highest quality and purest forms of methylsulfonylmethane (msm) available in the world. Optimsm® supports overall joint health and improves mobility by decreasing pain, inflammation, and deterioration of the joints’ cartilage matrix.
Biocell collagen® is a unique combination of:
- Hydrolyzed collagen type ii peptides
- Chondroitin sulfate
- Hyaluronic acid
Biocell collagen® supports joint, skin, and connective tissue health. Biocell collagen® may also boost post-workout recovery.
Bioperine® is a high-quality black pepper fruit extract that’s standardized to contain at least 95% piperine. It helps improve the overall effectiveness of elbow grease by significantly enhancing the absorption of each ingredient.
Besides those three patented ingredients, elbow grease contains highly bioavailable forms of multiple essential vitamins and minerals, including:
- Vitamin c
- Vitamin d3
Elbow grease also contains:
- Boron: supports bone health by maintaining appropriate levels of vitamin d, calcium, and magnesium
- Glucosamine and chondroitin: two natural compounds that help form cartilage (tissue that cushions joints)
- Cetyl myristoleate complex: a group of fatty acids that may reduce the risk of developing arthritis
Overall, elbow grease is a unique combination of ingredients that are proven to help rebuild cartilage, decrease pain, and improve mobility. If you’re a true hard-working m’fer, make sure to pick up a bottle of elbow grease to take care of your joints.